segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2009

you are...


 

you are a fresh breeze from the sea

 

that comes on a hot day

 

that makes my day better

 

and brighter

 

and full of joy

 

you are a dream too close to be real

 

to dangerous to became true

 

too desired to be avoied

 

you are a wish of far away countries

 

unspoiled landscapes of africa

 

deep blue as the middle of an ocean

 

you are a wind I can not explain

 

and I dont want to explain

 

a flow that is impredictable

 

a sea that goes around my soul


cover my body on a gentle touch


some times warm

 

some times cold


you are something I do not feel the need to understand, 


just feel

 

maybe because all I have said may simple have no sence

 

my life is like a book

 

that I am writing every day a new page

 

that every story may became a tale

 

that some day, at a certain moment,

 

when my life will be about to end

 

I will look back on my "book"

 

and I will smile!

 

I will be free

 

and you will be there!

2 comentários:

Erecteu disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Erecteu disse...

It makes my day better.
Parabéns à musa que te deu esta tusa.